We want our members to get the most for their money on things that will enhance their business. The ORA has negotiated discount prices on certain things, keeping you and your employees in mind!
Stay tuned for these four new programs to launch in 2021!
Financial and Business Protection Programs: • Cyber and Data Breach Insurance
- The Data Breach and Cyber Liability Insurance Program is designed to provide critical insurance coverage to restaurants to protect them from the high cost and effects of cyber or other types of data breaches. • Credibly Small Business Loans & Financing Solutions
- Credibly provides working capital financial solutions including small business loans and merchant cash advances. Commercial Business Music:
Paper, PPE, and Business Supplies:
- Soundtrack Your Brand (Spotify) – Commercial Music Licensing: Access to commercial music license for businesses, customized soundtracks, 300+ ready-made soundtracks, ability to schedule music, filter explicit-lyrics, and import Spotify playlists. BMI and ASCAP music licensing fees are included.
- Office Depot - Discounts that range from 1%-80% on over 96,000 items are available through a special online ORA portal.
Business Music Inc. (BMI)Music Licensing
Marking the first ten years of BMI’s successful partnership with trade associations, the program is moving on-line with simplified steps to receive discounts on licensing the world’s favorite music. More than $8 million has been saved by participating associations and their membership since the program began ten years ago. The numbers continue to grow, with more than 58 associations in the food & beverage market currently participating, representing more than 13,000 licensed members. The original program has expanded to include more business categories such as the fitness industry, healthcare, bowling centers, and skating rinks.
“As the number of association partnerships has grown, BMI is even more committed to maintaining the longevity of the program for association members and our customers,” said Tom Annastas, BMI Vice President, Licensing.
Beginning January 1, 2010, participating association members will receive a 5% discount for their membership and another 5% discount when they license and/or pay in full online at www.BMI.com/ede. In addition, they will receive another 10% discount for timely payment. When licensing or paying online, customers will receive all of the applicable discounts as they move through the licensing process.
“We have learned that a growing number of our customers prefer doing business on-line at their own convenience,” said Annastas. “We’ve improved our systems to simplify the licensing process and assist them.”
Broadcast Music, Inc.® (BMI) is an American performing right organization that represents more than 400,000 songwriters, composers, and music publishers in all genres of music and more than 6.5 million works. BMI has represented the most popular and beloved music from around the world for 70 years. The U.S. corporation collects license fees from businesses that use music, which it then distributes as royalties to the musical creators and copyright owners it represents.
Fishbowl MarketingOnline Marketing ServicesSean Dunn - (703) 836-3421 ext. 369
Fishbowl is proud to partner with the Oklahoma Restaurant Association to bring you an exclusive member offer: ORA members can sign up today for a Fishbowl Local account and send 500 FREE email messages a month to their guests, no strings attached. Get started at www.fishbowl.com/oklahoma. Fishbowl Local
Fishbowl’s Local Marketing Suite provides restaurants all of the tools needed to manage a successful online guest marketing program. Fishbowl Local includes:
SM3 - Full Service Online Marketing
- Email Marketing: 500+ restaurant templates, Automated Loyalty messages, including birthday club, in-store and online guest sign up tools
- Promotions Tracker: included with Fishbowl Email Marketing, Prevent fraud, and track promotions posted to social & email.
- Social Media Marketing: Manage multiple Facebook & Twitter accounts, Schedule posts and emails to publish across multiple accounts for now or future, track engagement, and audience growth
- Reputation Management: track reviews from hundreds of sites, receive email alerts when new reviews are posted, compare your reputation to your competitors
Need help managing all of your online marketing? Fishbowl also has you covered. Fishbowl’s SM3 Service provides you a dedicated online marketing expert to plan, design, and execute your entire online marketing campaigns and more.