According to ABLE Commission, the new Mobile ID is a legally acceptable form of identification, and may be used by any licensees to determine if the consumer is of legal age.
How Restaurants Do Business with Oklahoma Mobile ID
Innovate Oklahoma and IDEMIA, the state's driver's license vendor, introduced Oklahoma Mobile ID.
The Mobile ID offers consumers:
Video Resources: How Restaurants Can Verify an Oklahoma Mobile ID
- The convenience of using your phone to store and share your mobile ID.
- The choice to use your mobile ID instead of carrying your license
- The ability to control how much personal information is shared with others such as your address, donor information, etc.
- Safety and security.
- All mobile IDS feature a photo where the head of the person is moving slightly side-to-side.
- A "Certify" button displays a gold star that can be dragged over the ID for verification.
- The date of the last time the DPS system of record updated the digital credential
Email Collin Graham
or call 405-834-2645.
For more information, click here